Dental practice SoftDentis offers a wide spectrum of dental treatments in the areas conserving dentistry, surgery, denture prosthetics, prophylaxis and cosmetic dentistry.
- Conservative dentistry involves treatment of carries and dental pulp illnesses.
- Preventing disease of gums, teeth and oral cavity
- Professional preventive dentistry, stabilization and strengthening of unstable teeth, steered regeneration of bone
- Tooth extraction, surgery of the sinuses and oral cavity
- Fillings(composite, amalgam)
Crowns and bridges
Prosthetic dentistry is concerned with missing teeth dentition. Our surgeries provide a complex service of prosthetic restoration, both permanent and removable. Fixed dentures are permanently connected to the patient’s teeth.
The offer includes:
- prosthetic crown – fixed prosthetic restoration placed on both vital and dead teeth after their prior grinding.
- prosthetic bridges – fixed dentition of missing teeth parts
Dentures is a removable replacement for missing teeth and surrounding tissues. Two types of dentures are available – complete and partial dentures.
Complete dentures are used when all the teeth are missing, while partial dentures are used when some natural teeth remain.